Need Something Different?
If you don’t see your behaviour concern listed here, please reach out, I can most likely help you out. Some examples of other behaviour concerns I can assist with include: crate training, compulsive disorders, hyperactivity, destructive behavior, prey drive/re-call training, or adult dog housetraining.
All of my behaviour change programs begin with an online consultation. This is a 60-75 minute online video call for $200 (plus GST) and includes the following:
- A thorough discussion of your dog’s behaviour problem, probable causes, and likely prognosis
- Management strategies and first steps to keep problems from escalating and keep everyone safe
- Personalized template for behavioural wellness
- Product recommendations/where to buy
- Simplified first behaviour modification steps
- Video review and feedback (You’re encouraged to submit videos prior to our meeting)
- Body language resources
- A letter/behaviour report for your vet, strata/homeowner’s association or Animal Control if needed
- Pet Insurance Paperwork completion
- Follow up package recommendations and explanation
- Access to all information for 6 months or the full length of your behaviour modification package
Follow up sessions will depend on your concerns, where you live, and what I recommend after the consultation.
Baseline follow up session prices are:
$150 per hour in Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, Shirley and East Sooke
$120 per hour in Sooke
$100 per hour online
Discounts are available for packages of sessions, and follow ups are only available after an initial consultation.