Enjoy your dog more!
Working one on one with a behaviour consultant is ideal if your dog has behavioural problems such as:
- Aggression (growling, snarling, snapping, biting) towards people or other animals
- Possessiveness over food, toys, people or spaces
- Extreme fear
- Reactivity (barking, lunging) on leash towards people, other dogs, or wheeled objects
- Anxiety or hyperactivity
- Excessive barking or vocalization
- Mouthing/rough play
We will begin with a two part initial consult and assessment. This consists of a 60 minute phone or video chat for history taking and initial skills to get started, and then a follow up 60 minute session in person about a week later. You are welcome and encouraged to send me videos before the virtual consult and at any time between the two sessions. After the in person session we determine the best plan going forward.
The cost for the consult (both sessions) is $200 including GST. Consults are pre-paid and you will be invoiced at the time of booking to hold your appointment. Travel fees of 50c/km will apply for the second session if you are more than 25km from my home in Sooke.
Due to COVID-19, I will not be doing sessions inside private homes for the foreseeable future. Working in person is possible outdoors with social distancing measures.
Follow Up Sessions
Follow up sessions are approximately one hour long and take place in whatever location agreed upon by the consultant and client. They will include a customized homework sheet, as well as emailed additional resources.
All prices include 5% GST
- 1 Follow Up = $100/hour
- 3 Lesson Package = $270 (save 10%)
- 5 Lesson Package = $425 (save 15%)
- 8 Lesson Package = $640 (save 20%)