Working one on one with a behaviour consultant is ideal if your dog has behavioural problems such as:
- Aggression (growling, snarling, snapping, biting) towards people or other animals
- Possessiveness over food, toys, people or spaces
- Extreme fear
- Reactivity (barking, lunging) on leash towards people, other dogs, or wheeled objects
- Anxiety or hyperactivity
- Excessive barking or vocalization
- Mouthing/rough play
All prices include 5% GST
Consult and Information Session: $200.00
Consults are pre-paid and you will be invoiced at time of booking.
The Consult Session is approximately 2 hours long and takes place either at your home or at a facility in Langford. What you will receive in the consult is a thorough understanding of your dog’s problems, strategies to ensure the problem doesn’t get worse, and starter skills to teach alternative acceptable behaviours. You will also receive relevant handouts, an individualized Goal Worksheet and additional resources specific to your dog’s issues.
Follow Up Sessions
At the end of the Consult we will discuss our training plan going ahead and if necessary schedule follow up session(s). Most behaviour issues will require follow ups, the number we book will depend on the complexity of the issue(s), your goals, and your time and financial budget. For best results, I strongly recommend that you plan to book for at least one follow up.
Follow up sessions are approximately one hour long and take place in whatever location agreed upon by the consultant and client. They will include a customized homework sheet, as well as emailed additional resources.
- Follow up sessions booked individually = $100/hour
- 3 Lesson Package = $270 (save 10%)
- 5 Lesson Package = $425 (save 15%)
- 8 Lesson Package = $640 (save 20%)
Travel fees will be charged at 50c/km if further than 25 km from my home in Sooke.