Working one on one with a behaviour consultant is ideal if your dog has behavioural problems such as:
- Aggression (growling, snarling, snapping, biting) towards people or other animals
- Possessiveness over food, toys, people or spaces
- Extreme fear
- Reactivity (barking, lunging) on leash towards people, other dogs, or wheeled objects
- Anxiety or hyperactivity
- Excessive barking or vocalization
- Mouthing/rough play
Consult, Assessment and Information Session: $120.00
What you will receive in the Consult is a thorough understanding of your dog’s problems, strategies to ensure the problem doesn’t get worse, and starter skills to teach alternative acceptable behaviours. You will also receive relevant handouts, an individualized Goal Worksheet and additional resources specific to your dogs’ issues, as well as a clicker.
Further sessions are available to purchase, and the number you should purchase will depend on your dog’s behaviour, your goals and your budget.
Follow Up Sessions:
- Single 60 minute lesson for $80
- Consult Plus 1 Follow Up = $195
- Consult Plus 3 Lesson Package = $335
- Consult Plus 6 Lesson Package = $530
- Consult Plus 9 Lesson Package = $695
I can also help with less serious but unwanted behaviour such as:
- Jumping up
- Pulling on leash
- Not coming when called
- Being distracted/not listening
- Over-excitement at other dogs or people
As well as general obedience skills improvement! My Basic Obedience Package is three 60 minute sessions for $220.
*Travel fees will be charged of 50c per km if further than 25 km from my home in Sooke.